Batur Caldera Trekking is located at Songan Village, Kintamani discrict. It is located between the famouse Batur and Agung Mountain. Recently, this place is one of the best place to see the beauty of the nature and one of the most beautifull caldera in the world. It’s an easy short trek for who wish to experience the view of the region’s amazing natural beauty.The trek starts from Hulundanu Batur Temples on the north edge of Lake Batur. From here you need approximately 1 hour to reach the summit.Afterward the hike will be continued to witness the most stunning sunrise overlooking Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island. From the view point you are able to see the beauty of Mount Batur and Mount Agung standing against each other.The visitors usually spend 1-2 hours on this peak before back down.
On the way back you will guided through mini montana forrest go down to the east side of lake Batur near renowned Trunyan village cemetery, then cross the lake with small boat to the finish point at toya bungkah village (about 30 miniutes).Complete the journey by having natural hot spring to relax your muscle after having the great trip of Caldera Batur. Swim at hot spring is the reward of your trek. On the way to hotel after of Batur caldera sunrise trekking tour will visit Bali coffee plantation or know with popular name Bali agro-tourism place, here you can see several plantations. Experiences make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, taste fresh ginger tea or Balinese coffee Luwak (Civet coffee) the best and the expensive coffee in the world.
PICK UP TIME:
- Ubud 02:30 am
- Sanur 02;00 am
- Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Denpasar. Kuta, Jimbaran, Canggu, Pecatu, Airport : 01:30 am
- Pick up at your hotel, with comfortable and air conditioner for batur caldera sunrise trekking.
- 04.50 am : Arrived at starting point at Ulun Danu Temple, introduction to trekking guide, and short briefing about safety and procedure trekking.
- 05.00 am : Start your batur caldera sunrise trekking.
- 05.45 am : Enjoying the wonderful views, having breakfast, fresh fruits, and Balinese black coffee or Hot tea.
- 07.00 am :Continuing trek to surrounding to the entire rim of the Batur caldera, with green forest, ocean, lake together in one on your vision.
- 09.00 am : Arrived at Pulak, “boat harbor” or Trunyan Village.
- 09.10 am : Cross calm lake Batur by boat to car park and see fish farm.
- 10. 30 am : Stop off at the Balinese Coffee plantation
- 01.00 pm : Arrived at your lobby hotel
- Free pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Professional experienced PRIVATEtrekking guides English speaking.
- Professional and PRIVATEdriver English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Drinking water, Coffee or Tea.
- Breakfast to be served on the top of the Caldera Batur.
- Hiking stic
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Jacket, Camera, Sun block, trekking shoes.
- Spare T shirt, Hat and glove (if available).
- Bring only what you need for your trek, the rest leave it in your hotel.
- Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended
- US$ 50/Person
- The price quoted with minimum booking is 2 person
- Extra charge apply for solo traveler