This exciting tour will start to visit Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave Temple) in Bedulu village, Blahbatu district, Gianyar regency. Afterwards, we continue the trip to visit Tegallalang rice terrace in Tegallalang to see the nature of rice field and you can take a picture at the beautiful rice terrace. Then, we will continue to Kehen temple in Bangli which is as the miniature version of the Besakih Temple.
After that, we will go to Besakih temple that located in Besakih Village, Rendang district and Karangasem regency. Besakih is an artistic and unique complex that comprises at least 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others. Besakih is the biggest and holiest of the island’s temples and is surrounded by breathtaking and scenic rice paddies, hills, mountains, streams, and more.
On the way back from Besakih temple, we will visit Bukit Jambul (nice view of rice terrace) which is located in Nongan village, Rendang district, Karangasem regency. It is the beautiful site blessed by the breathtaking view of rice terrace and wide natures. The last tour we will continue to visit Kertagosa that located in Klungkung regency to see the beautiful heritage of traditional Balinese architecture building.
Besakih Temple, that is famous called by Mother Temple, sits 1,000 metres high on the southwestern slopes of Mount Agung. The located in Besakih Village, Rendang District and Karangasem Regency. Besakih is an artistic and unique complex that comprises at least 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others. Besakih is the biggest and holiest of the island’s temples and is surrounded by breathtaking and scenic rice paddies, hills, mountains, streams, and more.
Besakih Temple Complex is built based on the balance of cosmos. Over natural conception underlying the spread of Besakih complex organized multiple directions, so that the building could represent the balance of natures as a symbolic of the universe balances.
- Tour Durations 9-10 hour
- IDR = 60 US$/Car
- Start: 08.00 am – 06.00 pm
Terms & Conditions
- The payment for tour activity is by cash
- Vehicle capacity maximum (2-6 people)
- Tour booking or reservation made at least one day before tours activity
- The payment in other currency will be converted according to daily exchange rates
- Included: English speaking driver, petrol, parking fees, toll fees
- Not Included: lunch, entrance tickets, personal expenses (shopping, etc)
- Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave Temple)
- Tegallalang (Ceking Rice Terrace)
- Kehen Temple
- Besakih Temple (The Mother Temple in Bali)
- Bukit Jambul (Nice View of Rice Terrace)